If you believe in FDR’s Second Bill of Rights:
If you believe that it’s long overdue that we…
If you are for the following:
- The rights of equal protection against discrimination, and marriage equality for all Lesbian, Gay, Transgendered and Bisexual (LGBT) citizens in all states as a federal law.
- The end of the taxation-free status of churches and religious organizations who should all support the nation’s government that grants them religious freedom. For this nation is and must remain secular in nature for the freedom of all.
- Equal pay for equal work for people of all genders.
- Unwavering support for environmental and ecosystem protection.
- Reduction of all outstanding student loan debt to a reasonable rate of 0.75% interest, and completion of all debts for those who have already paid well beyond that amount of interest upon their debts.
- The elimination of tax loopholes for the wealthy, and the overturning of Citizens United.
- Permanent reduction in bloated military spending, along with a measure so that it shall never again exceed the spending for the needs of the American people. This includes removal of all militarized materials from our police forces, and an improvement on the peoples ability to hold police accountable in cases of abuse and brutality.
- And finally, the complete elimination of corrupt money in political campaigns, to lead to a restructuring of campaign finance so that all candidates have equal advertisement and equal exposure to express their ideas to the American people, with no candidate viable for election unless they undergo thorough public debate.
Then sign the Contract BY America.
An actual grassroots campaign. The Contract for America was written by politicians and issued to duped Republicans. But this contract is written by Americans and sent to the Democrats in Washington.
We aim to elect, in 2016, an unbeatable Democratic Majority who will courageously stand in solidarity with this platform. We aim to run this campaign through the people and the peoples means rather than by the begging of money in the vain hope of matching the funds of our corrupt opponents. If we truly wish to get the corruption of big money out of politics, we must run this campaign without it and show the world that it can be done.
Please sign this petition, and then share this petition with Americans to help raise over a million signatures. To sign this petition, go to: http://ift.tt/1Alv79K . And by the way, we will at no point be asking for money for campaigning. No more spending money to win. Now, we fight, we vote, and we win on our terms!
– posted at Tumblr